boring the whole day
wat should i do?
do homework ?
sleep?
watch tv?
ya .. i choose sleep n watch tv ..
coz .. tat's me !
xD
sleep --- sleep jor
watch tv --- still wondering which movie should see ..
so i ask szeyin .. n she seeing Nanny McPhee
she says tis movie GREAT!
so i watch it
really great ..!
tis movie has 2 part ..
i had already watch the 1st part ..
now watching the 2nd part
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
NANNY McPHEE [actor's lines]
- The person you need is Nanny McPhee.
- I did knock.
- There is something you should understand about the way I work. When you need me, but do not want me, then I will stay. When you want me, but do not need me, then I have to go.
I am Nanny McPhee . Small C Big P
xD love it
* watching 2nd part now
nite =)
No comments:
Post a Comment