Monday, October 31

What;s my future?

Question
Facebook: What's on your mind?
Twitter: What's happening?
Weibo: 有什么新鲜事想告诉大家?


Answer
Zoe: Trying to write a good post.
Zoe: Im answering your question w/ listening "Pumped Up Kicks" 
Zoe: I didn't go for a haircut ! 


"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you'd better run, better run, outrun my gun."
"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet."
#headshaking#


Recently, I keep thinking : Where should i study? Which subjects are best for me? Should i listen to my daddy or follow my feelings? Daddy right or me? #TheseQuestionsKeepRunningThroughMyHead# 


Big yesterday, daddy and mommy tell me many things while eating. He says about big big yesterday why he scold me and says : I love you, you know? #WithAnInnocenceEyes# staring at  me. You are my 1st kid, i love you more than everybody else, you know? #ImLaughingWithClosingMyMouth# #ALilTearsInMyEyes#
I know daddy! thanks for loving me. 

"This one is for the boys with the booming system. Top down, AC with the cooling system. When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up. Got stacks on deck like he savin' up .... " #MusicChange#


Daddy still says about his friends and their children. Say about before my daddy and his friends  when they were young. and their children now all study at Australia and somewhere else. All proka. Still says somedays wan bring me go meet their children, call them talk about University, call me asks somethings to them. #ImScare# cause my english sucks! OMG! My daddy friends still suggest me go to Singapore. Daddy says "Taiwan is good, but english ... " They scare me come out cant speak English well.


So, Where should i study?! #This question keep running and running when my daddy talks to me#
Australia? Singapore? Taiwan? #FML


I choose Taiwan because there have many stuffs to eat, many pretty clothes, many artist there and more ! But Singapore, same weather with Malaysia, nothing special . I wan my Uni life fun, happy, wonderful! 


hais, still wondering which is better for me. I dont want let them down. 


Mommy says : You didnt have any knowledges, how to know good guys. #thatsright#






#Next year plans#
Tuition! 
I didn't have a tuition for 5 years! #ThatsCool# Start from next year, im going tuition with my fellows #Jiayouss# 
#Wish list#
Straight A's in UEC 




Music of the day: We Found love by Rihanna 






Picha of the Day: 
via fairycandles





No comments:

Post a Comment