A pretty number, and it's also my parents anniversary. ;)
Happy Anniversary, Daddy Mommy. <3
But daddy still didnt come back yet, social-ing i think. Poor mommy. ;(
But i ask mommy, she seems like nothing;; but i think she maybe will a lil sad in her heart lar, however today is their big day what, right!? Im thinking should i call daddy buy some roses come back?
Watch kangxi just now.
Sammo Hung! He's very charm you know, idk why. Just charm. And i want his stuffs so bad! Jackets, bag, watch ...
I love you, Sammo!
Watch guo guang bang bang mang also.
Subject: 丑小鸭变天鹅
Haiss. When will i become a Swam? ;(
"Shi shang zhi you lan nv ren, mei you chou nv ren." I know this. But, i cant. Everytime says wanna on diet. But just say, no do.
And i say before, When bang ya, i will start on diet too. But still ... =,=
I really wanna become thinner, and pretty!
I will try my best from now on!
Friends, must support me har ~ haha
Today 11.11.11
We did some good things :)
Help bangkok donate!
Ahbeng:曼谷失守!
Jialey:大象也搬家
曼谷洪灾失守 日新独中献爱心
泰国发生了半世纪以来最严重的洪灾,灾情急速恶化,至今已经夺走533人的性命,摧毁数以百万计民的屋宅和人民生计。本校师生对泰国发生严重水灾深感同情,因此于11月11日至15日在校园内举行一项赈灾募款活动。
此项筹款行动赈灾活动由高二商职一班、高一理科班的同学与老师到各班级进行赈灾募款活动,谨此呼吁全体师生、家长们在筹款活动期间伸出援手,慷慨解囊支持此项赈灾募款,以尽一份心协助灾民。另外,所筹获的捐款将透过槟城檀香寺转交到泰国灾民手中。
天灾无情,人间有爱。身为邻国的一份子,让我们来一起发挥爱心,继续救济泰国水灾灾民。
That;s me ! ;DD with Principal =3=
hehe.
老师说我们今天是菩萨 哈哈 普渡众生 xD
Tomoro is our senior 3 and junior 3 graduation. But i din attend. Wish you guys may make a right decision on your studies. Jiayouss :)
Start worry, cause next year - im senior 3 dy. Will my results good?


No comments:
Post a Comment